Outreach support is a free, short-term service to residents aged 16-24 in the borough who are having difficulties managing their home. Floating support can help you resolve a crisis and improve your skills and confidence to take control of your life and make your own decisions.
What can I get help with?
You may need support for different reasons:
- moving into new or unsupported accommodation
- facing difficulties in your accommodation that may lead to homelessness
- leaving hospital, prison or care and need support to live independently
We may be able to support you to:
- reduce the need for crisis and emergency interventions
- remain in your current accommodation or to find alternative accommodation
- access physical and mental health services and live a healthy lifestyle
- move from temporary accommodation into more settled accommodation
- access education, training and employment opportunities
- minimise substance abuse and the harm it causes
- reduce offending behaviour
How do I apply for this service?
Please give us a call on 0191 496 9710 or complete our enquiry form.